21 August 2007

Against Crimewatch

Crimewatch is propaganda.

Crimewatch is a truly and awesomely unique programme:

IT IS THE ONLY PROGRAMME ON TELEVISION THAT REPRESENTS REAL LIFE AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

A CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION IS THE ONLY EVER (NON-FICTIONAL AND NON-DRAMATIC) TV REPRESENTATION OF LIFE AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE LIVED.

What does that say about us?

I never ever watch it. Because it scares the shit out of me.
I can't help thinking that it is supposed to scare the shit out of me.
Which in itself scares the shit out of me.

It divides humanity into two groups: normal people and savage, feral criminals.

......
--------------------------------------
Governments are bigger criminals and wars bigger crimes than anything shown on "Crimewatch."


The inequality of our society is a major crime too.


Programmes like "Crimewatch" are designed to make you forget things like these, amongst other things.