1 September 2010

If in doubt leave it out

I am in the process of deleting stupid / pointless / superfluous / abusive posts from this "Think Tank".

Hopefully there will still be some of it left.

This process might take some time obviously :)

Please bear with me while this maintenance occurs and the attempted march towards relevance carries on.

My principle is "if in doubt, leave it out."

But there are some that I would like to keep up because I feel they make a good point.


-----------------------------------------------



What is in here may sound hardcore.

Remember - it's just words and images. Nothing more. Any thought, word and image can exist.

Also - it is to a point a corrective and an exaggeration to make people think!

Also - why not air an alternative view?

Also - you don't have to agree with it.

........