1 January 2014

History's most famous gay.


If homosexuality exists as an "intrinsic tendency" then how (the feck) and why (the feck) did history's most famous gay - Oscar Wilde - have a loving wife and children?

Also Wilde's "homosexuality" as expressed in his writing is arguably sexist in that it seems to say that "homosexuality"  - specifically male homosexuality - is in some way special.

Wilde never defended the nobility of Lesbianism in his speeches.

There is no more of an intrinsic tendency in humans to "have sex" with members of the same sex - which of course is not really possible - than there is an intrinsic tendency in humans to "have sex" with sheep or horses.

A substantial number of homosexuals admit the truth - that the behaviour they engage in is a choice. Please see www.queerbychoice.com

I fully and compassionately tolerate this behaviour - if it is fully consensual. Indeed the society that I am in now demands that I tolerate this behaviour. But I don't approve of it - nor do I see why I should have to.

I sincerely hope the above posting is tolerated and tolerable.

------------------

I would also like to highlight that it is a myth and a lie that animals exhibit homosexual behaviour of any kind. It is an example of the flagrant manipulation and faking of science to maintain otherwise.

"The Myth of Animal Homosexuality" is the title of an excellent article that is usually available somewhere on-line.

I think it is obviously the case that "homosexuality" does not really exist in nature.

------------------