25 November 2010

"Economic Growth" is simply PURE BULLSHIT.

I am listening to discussion on Radio 4 about "economic growth."

My anger at what I hear is what has caused me to place my blog up before the world once again "warts and all.":)

Once "economists" start to question their measurements and their subject the extent of the "rot" can be seen.

ID EST:) - the extent of the unreality that constitutes most of what they go on about normally can be seen in the rubbish that they come out with when they question their basic assumptions.

I want people to question NOT JUST "GDP" - BUT "Value" ITSELF!!

:)

MOREOVER - let's face it - it's high time - GDP is PURE BULLSHIT anyway!

I mean GDP means the (exchange) value of "the goods and services" "in a society" etc.

What's a "good"? What's a "service"? "Value" is an opinion! .......

So even that figure has little or nothing to do with the scale of physical production!!

FUCKING MEGA YAWN!:)

.......