31 July 2009

Charlie Says "SAVE THE PLANIT!"

Charlie says Save the Planit!!

November 2013.

I stopped subscribing to Private Eye.
It is the only thing worth reading still.

Hoyever, I can't afford even the sub. So I thort I would buy it every now and then.
There is no Private Eye cover that would make me cancel the sub.

Hoyever, I could not purchase the current issue taking the mick out of Prince Charles on the front.
It seemed gratuitous and unnecessary with no satirical cutting edge.

I like people who genuinely care about this country, its people and the whole world and its peoples.
And especially the environment as well!

Saint Prince Charles in one of them. A survivor too who does his duty, come what may!
ICH DEIN!

And I love his views on Architecture!

Also - he is genuinely concerned about the religious role of the monarchy and what this should be! Quite right to be too! What a man!.....