31 January 2008

Ramblings

How can you tell me that the answer is for me to get out of the "mental health system"
when
a) I have no idea how to.
b) I am not allowed to.
c) I have not in any sense been prepared for this.
d)...
?

The "mental health system" is, in its current form, the problem.
The "mental health system" has destroyed my life.

This is based on a psychologist who told me that the answer for me was to get out of the mental health system as soon as possible.

That's like a drug dealer telling you that the answer is to stop taking drugs...

He is admting that the mental health system is the problem.
Yet he is part of it.

There is no such thing as mental illness.

I suppose I keep a lot of people in work anyway.

In some ways I would have to be mad not to stay in the "mental health system."

....

So they punish you, imprison you, poison you and then tell you to get on your way.

I never asked for a single benefit. I was put on all of them by others.