11 February 2007

11th February 2007

"It is a mystery, wrapped in a riddle, trapped inside an enigma."
This is what Winston Churchill said of Russia, or the Soviet Union at the time.

In my opinion, The same could be said of the USA.
The USA got to the moon - allegedly. But how? :)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Bill Bryson's "The Lost Continent" is an interesting view of the USA.

I love England and the English just for the record. :)
The essence of Englishness is gentleness. This may also seem like a complete lack of any feelings.
That is an illusion.

This gentleness is a strength.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I have just spent the last 3 weeks mending my computer and now it is more or less done, I am wondering why I bothered.

What possible benefit are computers? :)

Life is quite amazing.

What I don't like is lies.